Thursday, September 9, 2010

Joe Montana is an Ass Hole

     Joe Montana had some pretty mean things to say about Rudy Ruettiger recently.  First of all, I don't remember Joe Montana being mentioned at all in the movie, but apparently he was one of the guys on the team at the time.  Probably one of the guys that gave poor Rudy a hard time in the first place.  He'd better not go after Rocky next.  He's already crushed me with his comments about Rudy.  Even if things didn't happen exactly the way that they were portrayed in the film, he still didn't have to say what he said.  That movie was pretty damn special, even if it didn't mean to be.  Just ask any jock you know.  You can't help but to love it.  I'm no jock and never have been.  I don't know shit about football and would never claim to.  But I am a man.  And Rudy is a man's film.  Maybe Joe is just pissed off because he wasn't put in the film.  I say, down with Joe.  Damn.  I just sounded really gay.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  Here's the story and audio

RUDY!  RUDY!  RUDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment